== Sexism == To be honest, I don't want to be a part of a wiki that is sexist. I see no reason to be. The fact of the matter is, females are just as capable as men, even more so in some cases, and if you are going to be running a sexist wiki, I will not take part. That is plain discrimination for all to see. As far as I can tell, you don't even appear to have a reason to be sexist, and, in my opinion, you should never be sexist, no matter what. If you decide to keep this wiki sexist and discriminating, I will demote myself and never participate here again. SSWerty 06:55, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, I'm sorry. You are completely right. Well, I changed. And plz don't demote urself. Arceus The God of Pokemon 07:00, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm still seriously considering never returning here again. Have you really changed or just removed that to keep me here? I've seen this many times before. I get the feeling that you will still be biased regardless of what we say. You may really have changed, but I'm thinking you haven't. People don't suddenly 'snap' like that, and are suddenly unbiased, and unsexist. It took America many, many years to finally accept Black people as equals, and yet in so many places people are still incredibly biased and racist.
- And you attempt to win me round by promoting me again is uselss. A bureaucrat can still do everything both an admin and roll back can. In fact, I think I will still leave. SSWerty 07:07, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Look, are there any active female users on the original Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki? No. So what are the odds of the coming here? 1 : 1,000,000 probably. And I promise to treat female and male users equally. The thing is, from my childhood, its girls who have created problems for me and gotten me in trouble. Thats the only reason that I dislike them. But you are much more valuable to the Wiki. So, please reconsider this. If it makes you feel better, I'll demote myself and Frieza Sama.
SSWerty, I demoted myself and FriezaSama. Now its your Wiki. You ca whatever you wish.
Arceus The God of Pokemon 07:21, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Too late. I've already demoted myself. And you know what? A lot of problems in my have been caused by females as well, do I care? No. They would have happened regardless, maybe not in the same way, maybe not the same time, but they would have still happened. In any case, think about this; you wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for your mother. That's right, a girl.
- And here's a little notice; we do have active females at the wiki. Ever heard of Akurna Skulblaka? She's a girl. Yes, we don't have as many active female user, but that's besides the point. Our female writers are actually far better than you. That's right. And just because females don't happen to be as frequent users as males, doesn't mean we are anti-feminine. We just happen to not have as many females.
- Just one more thing; if I demote myself, and remove myself from the main page, having stated I'm not going to be apart of the wiki, you'd better not revert that. That is my choice to leave, and if you can't accept that I don't want to be here, then you might as well leave yourself. And I don't care that you've demoted yourself. I'm still demoting myself and leaving. SSWerty 07:23, April 30, 2011 (UTC)